Hey Guys, you are often stuck at a point where your important messages on Whatsapp are deleted without your notice by mistake or you have deleted them due to some reason. So now you want to read those deleted messages!!!
What Will You Do?
In this article let’s understand how to read those deleted Whatsapp messages and how to get them if you have an Android or iPhone.
- If you had your messages deleted, the most common method you can use is to Uninstall your WhatsApp.
- As the messages are under backup in your Google drive for a certain period based on your selection during the installation and sign up of the app.
- And once you install the app after uninstalling it, you will have an option of “Restore the Chat” from there you will able to get the deleted messages restored.
And can see the messages that are deleted by mistake.
How Can You Backup Your Messages on Whatsapp?
Once you enter Whatsapp and then go into Settings>Chats>Chat backup.
Once you get there you can select the Mail ID which you want to use for Backup and then later, you can select the given options either Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
And hence can save your chat from untimely deletion of messages.
Once tried with the above method now it’s best to use some unofficial tricks to restore your chat and get back those deleted messages,
This method can only be used by android users, as you have to download a third-party app named WhatsRemoved+ and it has been most commonly tested and used.
This app can be downloaded from the Google Play store and can be installed on your Whatsapp. Once you see all the apps where you want your history to be restored, you will find the Whatsapp option there, click and continue.
Then it gives you the option to save files and that’s when you can see all the messages which are deleted.
And as this is a third-party company that runs the app, Privacy is a matter and has to be safe and should operate at your own risk.
If your an iPhone user how can you restore chat?
Let’s learn about this process now!!
- If you are an iPhone user your deleted message can be saved in your friend’s chat, so you could ask him to export the chat history back to you.
- You can restore the chat from the iCloud backup any time based on your requirement, as all chats are saved there. In this process you should just re-install the app and get to the recent chat history you will find your messages.
- You can also restore the complete iCloud backup file;
(Go to settings<General<Reset<Erase all contents)
Once you have erased all the documents you can restore them and check the deleted messages.
If any of the above-mentioned options couldn’t help you, then you have to take help from the third-party data recovery software.
Dr fone D-Backup data recovery is another option where you can use this software and can recover your chats comfortably without any problem.
This software gives you the option to freely preview the messages and audio before selecting and getting them restored so that you can do only those messages which are needed.
Thus you can use these methods to restore the messages both on android and iPhone very conveniently.